what's on your mind, noah?

  • will I ever fall in love? and if I do will it be with you?

moi

Ma photo
Paris, 75, France
i'm studying at Paris Fashion Institute now, i'm not really sure what i'm gonna do. If i can't make it as a model, i'll do photography.

jeudi 10 juillet 2008

"what valley?"


no, I'm talking Giambattista Valli. a-ma-zing designer, beautiful summer dresses in the spring/summer collection of 2008

Mrs. Becks has already been seen with Giambattista's most famous bag: in white and black -but then again, if you're Posh Spice and you can afford it, why wouldn't you?-

Little Mr. Valli himself (he's really small!) is not yet an household name, but my guess is that he will be famous in no time for the cute dresses.

Wanna see? check my Barre de Vidéos for some of his fashion shows >>>

Aucun commentaire: