what's on your mind, noah?

  • will I ever fall in love? and if I do will it be with you?

moi

Ma photo
Paris, 75, France
i'm studying at Paris Fashion Institute now, i'm not really sure what i'm gonna do. If i can't make it as a model, i'll do photography.

lundi 7 juillet 2008

come Josephine



in my flying machine...



And up we go (in a few days)
my family and I are going to Valencia for a few sunshiny days hopefully.

so on the downside: you won't really hear from me for a few days
unless I get really bored but I don't see that happening

1 commentaire:

Jantine a dit…

Yes that is our Doutzen! :D:D
How was Valencia? :) (I like the song Gaia from Valencia but whatever hihi)
For how long do you live in French? Since when? Can you speak the language good enough then? It must be so cool over there, isn't it?
Well I have lots of questions but I think it must be cool to live over there when you're only 17 years old! Isn't it scary or something?

Love,
Jantine

Oh and sorry, maybe stupid I'm speaking English right now, but I saw you have written a comment in English on noah is a killer so I thought lets write in English too ;;